Have you or someone you know decided on orthopedic surgery? If so, our P.R.E.P. program is something you need to know about.
The P.R.E.P. program is a supervised pre-operative exercise program for individuals who have been scheduled for surgery, but will not have it done for one month or more.
P.R.E.P. program services include:
- Pre-Screening by a licensed Physical Therapist.
- Phone call to the Surgeon if necessary to discuss the surgery.
- Supervised exercise each and every visit.
- Physical Therapist on site each visit.
- Note to the Physician once completing the P.R.E.P program.
Cost: $75.00 for 30 days