Pelvic Health Program
The Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute is a premier provider of Pelvic Floor Therapy in the region. Many people feel that their pelvic floor issues are too embarrassing or private to talk about. We work hard to ensure that our patient's concerns and comfort are addressed during their care. Patients receive one-on-one care in a private treatment room, by a highly qualified pelvic floor rehab specialist.
Our trained therapists consider a complete medical history and the patient's concerns and preferences to create a personal plan of care specific to their needs. Patients will be educated on their specific condition and how pelvic floor rehab can help to address those needs.
- One-on-one care from trained pelvic health specialists
- Private and comfortable treatment rooms in our clinics. Or care provided in the comfort of your own home!
- Evidence based cared with comprehensive initial evaluation
- Stress, Urge, Mixed Incontinence
- Overactive Bladder (OAB)
- Incomplete Emptying/Retention
- Bladder Prolapse
Pelvic Pain Syndromes
- Levator Spasms
- Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Fecal Incontinence
- Bowel Prolapse
Sexual & Genital Pain
- Testicular / Penile Pain