(Montgomeryville, West Norriton, Glenside, Harleysville, Souderton, Hatfield, and Horsham Locations)
The Alter G is the most advanced piece of rehabilitation and training equipment on the market today. Built off of NASA technology it, uses differential air pressure and reduces impact/stress on the body. This enables us to reduce patients weight-bearing in 1% increments down to 20% of their body weight; allowing for a quicker and less painful return to weight bearing, rehabilitation, walking, or running. The air pressure also enables patients with gait or balance deficits to walk with no risk of falls, or to perform dynamic gait activities in a safer rehabilitation environment.
- Reduces impact and stress on the body proportional to the amount of unweighting selected
- Preserves simultaneously natural gait mechanics and muscle firing patterns
- Quicker rehabilitation time and transition to walking
- Less painful running and walking
- Un-weighted gait, balance training, and running
If you or someone you know answers yes to any of the following questions, call us to set up a time on the AlterG!
- Want to continue to run while an injury heals?
- Interested in starting a running routine?
- Interested in losing weight?
- Want to learn to run properly?
- Have a recent ankle sprain?
- Have arthritis in the hip, knee, ankle or lumbar spine?
- Have a recent or healing stress fracture in the lower extremity?
- Have plantar fasciitis or tear in the plantar fascia?
OVER SPEED TRAIN with us for your next race!
Custom designed 6 to 8 week running program created by Performance Enhancement Specialist & Elite Runner Crystal Burnick.
Why Use the AlterG?
Limited Spaces Available!