Meet Our Staff
Jackie Yee, DPT, Cert. MDT
- Clinical Supervisor-Glenside
- University of the Sciences
Doctorate of Physical Therapy &
Bachelor's in Health Science
- Certified McKenzie Spine Specialist
- Industrial Medicine Certified
- Functional Progress Testing
- Functional Capacity Testing
- Industrial Medicine Post/Pre Hire
- Vestibular Treatments
- Concussion Management
- Knee, Shoulder, and Spine Rehab
- Manual Therapy
- Instrumental Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
Has earned the privileges as a Licensed Direct Access Provider
Jackie attended The University of the Sciences where she received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy & Bachelor's in Health Science.
An active member of the American Physical Therapy Association, Jackie has honed in on knee, shoulder, hip, and ankle studies, all while being one of just a few Physical Therapist in the area earning the prestigious McKenzie Spine Certification through the McKenzie Institute. McKenzie treatment uniquely emphasizes education and active patient involvement in the management of their treatment in order to decrease pain quickly, and restore function and independence. Jackie is also a Certified Industrial Rehab & Ergonomic Specialist through Occupro, and has earned the privileges as a Licensed Direct Access Provider.
Jackie can be found during her quiet time, reading, learning new cooking recipes, and spending time with her family.
[ Back to Staff ]