In 2002, Robert Babb started PTW in the building that years ago housed the Sprouse Florist and Gift Shop. Since that time, PTW has served up evidence based, one-on-one Physical Therapy care to those suffering from chronic pain, surgery, sprains, strains, bursitis, tedonitis, industrial injuries, work injuries, auto accidents, bumps and bruises and boo boos.
Our staff of licensed professionals is ready to work with you to assess your needs, establish your goals, and help you reach the level of physical performance you desire. Whether you're in need of a major overhaul or your body has suffered a minor dent, the Physical Therapy & Wellness Institute (PTW) is the one stop for all of your body restoration needs.
Your visit to us always goes noticed, as will our commitment to your recovery (Maybe even win our attendance rewards program!). We hope we impress you enough to mention it to your aunt Mary or your Mom, maybe your neighbor...we even have a monthly drawing for a dinner as a referral reward!
In the following pages is information on our passion, our practice and our home. Thanks for stopping by!
Your Body Repair Team.
Why choose Us?
- First visit within 24 hours
- No Prescription needed...Experienced Staff has Direct Access Privileges
- NO WAIT visits, every day!
- 450 Physicians trust us with their patients
- 94% of our patients reported improvement after just 5 visits.
- One-on-one care
- Professionals in Human motion, pre/post op care, joint and back pain
- All staff are active members of the APTA
- 5 locations, attend them all
- Early morning (6:30 am) to late evening hours
- Saturday hours
- Recent winner of the Penn Suburban Chamber of Commerce Business of the year
- Supporting the community: Boys and Girls club, Rotary Club, North Penn, Lansdale Catholic, Archbishop Wood, and many other local schools.
- Founders and organizers of the annual Broad Street ReRun